Sunday, September 16, 2007

Happy Vinayaka Chavithi


"Wish you all a very happy Vinayaka Chavithi."
This is my most favourite festival of all.My wonderful brother Kiran made this one even more memorable by making a small ganesha with clay. Thanks a lot Kiran. Decorating the bojja ganapayya with palavelli, fruits, flowers....hmmm it used to be so much of fun from my childhood. My mom used to be busy in preparing Vundrallu and all special dishes for naivedhyam, I used to spend 2 to 3hrs in decorating our Vinayaka.There used to be some sense of decipline in life before....we used to get up early in the mornings, infact even early during Vinayaka Chavithi day with full of enthusiasm to wear new clothes and to go for shopping to get a small idol of ganesh,flowers, patri and fruits for pooja.Today when I was decorating GOD and preparing dishes for lunch it reminded me of my mom so much, how she was able to manage everything so perfectly.........why can't my dishes be so delicious as hers.Missing home a lot for everything :-(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yet again, once more this week, gundelu pindesaav !

Anonymous said...

Thanks Visharada for sharing.Happy Vinayaka chavithi ahead.

Cheers!!
Ganesh chaturthi Gifts to Hyderabad,flowers to hyderabad,Vinayaka chavithi gifts to hyderabad,Cakes,Presents at Hyderabadbazaar|Send special ganapathi sweets,Guntur,India at Us2guntur