Thursday, June 28, 2007

Attitude - It changes everything



Somehow today I encountered this word "Attitude" couple of times. May be a coincidence or I badly needed some topic for my blog. Today we had a department meeting with our group director in the morning. As usual these high level meetings have more hype than real content and quality, so my eyes started scanning that big conference room which has got some interesting posters. One of them caught my attention very much, its about.....I think anyone reading this can easily guess what that word might be? Yes, ofcourse "Attitude". The wordings on that poster were "Attitudes are contagious. Is yours worth catching?" hmm...my gray matter started to react for these words. To add to this,I saw an article in rediff saying "Attitude can pay you big bucks". What a coincidence? I was not able to resist anymore seeing all this. Why not put my two cents also? Here you go..
      "Attitude", it has a simple meaning i.e. state of mind, just feeling good about oneself and others. It looks so simple. Isn't it? I dont know why we tend to make things complicate and then try to understand them. Few months ago on my first day in this company, I asked one of my collegues about the work culture here. He told that this is a good place to work particulary people working here dont have "A" factor. I was so much surprised by that answer. why are we having problems with this attitude? Attitude is nothing but the way you think, the way you perceive things, so basically the problem is lying with us only. It has nothing to do with others. My dad always says, "If the mind is good everything will be good". Many times we are into these attitude problems during meetings or any discussions with friends or collegues. If you have a clear mind and know what you are doing is right, then you don't face any kind of attitude problems. If people don't agree with your thoughts and ideas, there is nothing to name it as attitude problem. Everyone one has got their own ideas and way of doing things which is unique to them. We need to respect those thoughts with all grace and dignity. We are no one to contradict their thoughts and feelings. I don't know why, sometimes we fail to realise this small thing and tend to react in a different way. "You are what you think", no one else other than you can make you or your thoughts inferior.There is no point in showing these inferiority or superiority complexes here. It's just that one factor called "patience" which we need to retain to shape ourselves and our attitude. Someone has rightly told,

6 comments:

Unknown said...

knowledge 96@
hardwork 98%
bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbuuuuuuuuuuuttttttttttttt
attitude 100%

Anonymous said...

Good fill someone in on and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

good evening friends. I'm really into shoes and I had been digging for the sake of that exact make. The prices for the boots are about 170 pounds on every site. But definitively I set this area selling them as a remedy for half price. I exceptionally want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably order them. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

Nice fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.

Anonymous said...

i actually love your posting kind, very charming,
don't give up and keep writing due to the fact it just well worth to follow it.
excited to browse through a lot more of your own posts, have a good day ;)