Monday, June 18, 2007

...dedicated to the soul who completes me


"If i ever had to invent something,
that something would be you..
If i have ever searched for something,
that something has been you..
If ever my life has had a sense,
that sense is you..
This world is too much big for me if u'r not there,
I need your eyes to gaze at it,
I need your hands to touch it,
I need your love to live it,
I need you to live . . ."

Falling short of words to express my happiness today as
this is the most memorable day in my life, the day I was
tied with a sweet and lovely bond with my gundu 1yr
before. Since then every single day has been so wonderful
in its own way. Felt like GOD has gift wrapped the entire
happiness, love and affection and presented to me in the
form of him. His very presence will bring a special
fragrance which makes every moment spent with him even more
memorable. He filled my entire world with so much of happiness
that I can't ask for anything more.

Happy Anniversary my dear "GUNDUS".

1 comments:

Life is a box of chocolates said...

Congrats on your anniversary sarada!
BTW good people always get the best, but the irony is best people always get the good :)
Now decide who is good and who is the best ;)