Wednesday, June 06, 2007

...Sweet memories


What on earth can be more delicious than this amazing fruit? This is best part of summer which I used to love in India. The thought of this itself brings so many wonderful memories of my childhood. Every meal of us used to end with curd rice and mango pieces. Me and my brother used to quarrel for the big pieces and my mom used to cut another mango to stop our mahabahrat yudh for mangoes.This fruit makes the meal so complete and heartful. No single day used to go off without eating mangoes during the summer which is a ripe season for mangoes in India. When I saw the magoes here, all those memories came falshing through my mind...one of my friends wrote in her blog saying "If only memories could be bottled like perfumes and I could remove the stopper to smell them whenever I want to.." I wish I could...

0 comments: