Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Moments of happiness


Everyday after getting up from the bed I will cheer up myself saying that today is gonna be the most wonderful day in my life. For me even a small thing that brings a smile on my face is enough to make my day. Crazy girl ;-) but these crazy moments are the ones that make up one's life. Anyways coming to the today's wonderful moments......I got a THANK YOU mail from my Boeing PM today morning. The mail went like this:
Just a quick note to let you know that you brighten my day, every day.The "Happy New Year - 2008" email that you sent me is in a hard plasticholder, on top of the one that you sent to me in 2007...on my desk at work.

I read it, see it....it helps me to keep things in perspective and it reminds me of our friendship. You have a beautiful soul, thank you for sharing yourself with me.

Have a wonderful day!
Your Friend,
Kendra


I was so happy seeing her note. Its that innate feeling that there is someone who cares for my words is what brightened my day. Thanks for all those kind words Kendra. To add to this happiness, my potti brother has dedicated a small Kavitha for us (Visharada). This one made my moments of happiness even more memorable. Thanks a ton for everything bro :)

తోటి మనిషి సుఖములొ కనగలడు శాంతి,
అతి ఆశల పై ఇసుమంత ఐనా లేదు భ్ర్హాంతి,
పట్టుదల లో భాఘీరధున్ని మరపించే క్రాంతి
ఈ నిష్-కల్-మషున్ని వరించిన వైజయంతి,
అన్నింటా సగపాలు అయినది ఆ ఇంతి,
ఆ గ్రుహసీమ పలికెను కాదా,
విశ్వ-జీవన-సారాంశమునకు సరి కొత్త నాందీ !!

1 comments:

Life is a box of chocolates said...

Hey, ur brother was very apt in writing that poem.

And as you said, every morning you wake up and live it as the best day ever, this is the best feeling one can live with.

Life is more of a choice and it depends mostly on the mood in which you wake up (you start a day badly, you will end up in frustration and make up bad choices, so its always very important to start the day on a better note)

Kudos to you! Definitely the world is a better place to live because of one's like you